Work With Us
Everybody working in Lusofarmaco makes a difference, everyday
To accomplish our mission, we are always looking for the best talent, people who know how to work in a team and display initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm, but are also pragmatic and able to work to targets, bringing added value to the position they will be called to cover.
Available positions >>
Send us your CV >>
A FEW TIPS TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION MORE EFFECTIVE
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) is the tool You use to present Yourself; therefore, it needs to be clear, concise, and drawn up with due care and attention.
Listed below are some suggestions and tips:
- Draw up your CV using the European standard. You can find further information through this link: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu
- Describe your educational and professional experience starting with the most recent; This will help those who are reading your CV to identify any possible ties between your educational and professional career, and the position for which you are applying;;
- Verify and update your contact information, always including your home details in addition to your place of residence; Remember to include the grades of all the qualifications attained, always indicating the maximum reference value (e.g. 108/110);
- Clearly shows your achievements, strengths, and distinctive features;
- Indicate what is the actual level of knowledge and fluency in foreign languages, including any certificates achieved;
- Do not write more than two or three pages, a summary of just the most important information makes your application easier to assess;
- If you wish to apply for a job opportunity on our website, please give us your consent to the processing of your personal data by checking the appropriate box in the application form.